A Priest Researches Vaccinations and Decides Against it

Friday, November 25, 2011

To Vaccinate or Not--A Physical AND Spiritual Decision

(Check out the new official article over on HFFG's new website (not a blogspot!) here: http://healthyfamiliesforgod.com/2011/11/to-vaccinate-or-not-a-physical-and-spiritual-decision/)
http://healthyfamiliesforgod.blogspot.in/2011/11/to-vaccinate-or-not-physical-and.html

anh-usa.org
 During the first half of November, we discussed the controversial topic of vaccination on HFFG's Facebook page.  I received many emails and Facebook messages, some good and some, well, not so good.  I have also received comments and messages looking for specific information that was posted since it can be difficult to locate on Facebook after a while.  


Consequently, I would like to summarize our discussion and include the strongest points and information in one concise blog post.  This article can be used to forward to friends who may be asking questions like those I received in many emails during that time: "What's wrong with vaccinations?" "Should I delay them?"  "Which ones are the most dangerous?" "What about herd immunity?" And so on.


But first, I'd like to remind my readers that as a parent of five children, I have been on both sides of this issue.  I blindingly and naively followed the masses on this topic for my first three children who were fully vaccinated.  I beamed with pride whenever I pulled out that fancy, up-to-date, gold vaccination card for each child. 


When our fourth child was a year old, God placed some friends in our lives that gently warned us of the dangers of vaccines.  Because our fourth son had just experienced what we believed to be a reaction to those shots, we began to look into it further.  What I've found has led me to fiercely refuse any further vaccinations.


Disclaimer: The information presented here is based on my research of this topic during the last 5 years.  I am not a healthcare practitioner and encourage every parent to make their own informed decisions based on their own research.  This is a big decision that carries not only physical effects but spiritual ones as well.  It should not be taken lightly.

For the full article please visit: